[Mesa-dev] [RFC] r600/evergreen compute shader + glsl 4.30 support

Gert Wollny gw.fossdev at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 10:06:38 UTC 2017

Am Donnerstag, den 07.12.2017, 09:35 +1000 schrieb Dave Airlie:

> I've pushed a bunch of the code, except for the final enables,
>
> Care to give my r600-gl-4.3 branch a spin?

It shows quite some regressions w.r.t the WIP branch:

                                     WIP   gl-4.3

  execution/atomic-counter:          pass fail
  execution/basic-global-id:         pass fail
  execution/basic-group-id:          pass fail
  execution/basic-group-id-x:        pass fail
  execution/basic-group-id-z:        pass fail
  execution/basic-local-id-atomic:   pass fail
  execution/basic-local-index:       pass fail
  execution/basic-ssbo:              pass fail
  execution/basic-texelfetch:        pass fail
  execution/basic-uniform-access-atomic: pass fail
  execution/border-color:             pass fail
  execution/multiple-texture-reading: pass fail
  execution/separate-global-id:       pass fail
  execution/separate-global-id-2:     pass fail
  execution/shared-atomics:           pass fail
  execution/simple-barrier-atomics:   pass fail

(all other shader piglits equal)

> It has the workaround I think I need to stabilise stuff for now.

Best,
Gert