[Mesa-dev] Potentially EOL ilo gallium driver

Edward O'Callaghan funfunctor at folklore1984.net
Wed Feb 1 12:49:45 UTC 2017

Hi guys,

Chia-I Wu thanks so much for getting back to me on this and I think your
right that Vk is the future - indeed the history was a little bit of
shame but I guess thats the nature of these things :/. I rebased the
dropping patch here

https://cgit.freedesktop.org/~funfunctor/mesa/log/?h=eol-ilo

Maybe I get your Rb or someone else`s here to go though with this?

Kindly,
Edward.