[Mesa-dev] Samping GL_R32UI?

Andrew A. andj2223 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 08:11:27 UTC 2017

Thank you for the help! It was indeed an incomplete texture issue.
Setting the MIN/MAG filters to GL_NEAREST ended up resolving it.

I did have one other question -- why is this considered a silent
non-error condition?
Even with KHR_debug enabled and set to use
DEBUG_SEVERITY_NOTIFICATION, I don't seem to get any error or warning
messages about this.
It seems like incomplete textures would be a very handy thing to know
about when debugging.

Thanks again,

Andrew