[Mesa-dev] [Freedreno] WebProcess crash on DB410c

Rob Clark robdclark at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 12:08:52 UTC 2017

On Thu, Feb 2, 2017 at 2:13 AM, Sivasubramanian Patchaiperumal
<sivasubramanian.patchaiperumal at linaro.org> wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm trying to port WPE on DB410c with Westeros compositor, but the
> webprocess crashes due to null sharingcontext. Webprocess fails to create gl
> context as eglChooseConfig fails when the surface type attribute is pbuffer.
> Also, Westeros sample app works fine and the issue is only when surface type
> attribute is pbuffer. But the same issue is not observed on similar
> scenerios, HiKey and RPI with westeros. Is there something to do with db410c
> for eglChooseConfig failure when surface type is pbuffer?

Can you point me at the code?  Not 100% sure but possibly gbm/drm egl
implementation does not support pbuffer surfaces.  I don't see weston
using pbuffer's, for example.

Has this code ever worked with anything other than closed src gles
drivers?  (Like the vc4 driver on r-pi or on x86?)

BR,
-R