[Mesa-dev] [Freedreno] WebProcess crash on DB410c

Rob Clark robdclark at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 14:55:16 UTC 2017

hmm, just looking at dri2_wl_display_vtbl:

   .create_pbuffer_surface = dri2_fallback_create_pbuffer_surface,

which just returns null.. so I guess pbuffers are not supported under wayland.

Bit of google search reveals:

https://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/wayland-devel/2012-April/002928.html

so I think the answer is don't use pbuffers.

BR,
-R