[Mesa-dev] Question about handling RGBA/BGRA in etnaviv driver

Lucas Stach l.stach at pengutronix.de
Fri Feb 3 10:12:00 UTC 2017

Hi Wladimir,

this is about the userspace component of the driver, so dri-devel isn't
the correct list for this question, you should instead CC the MESA dev
list, even if mostly the same people hang out on those lists.

Done that for you now.

Regards,
Lucas

Am Freitag, den 03.02.2017, 10:56 +0100 schrieb Wladimir J. van der
Laan: