[Mesa-dev] www.mesa3d.org moving to freedesktop.org

Jason Ekstrand jason at jlekstrand.net
Wed Feb 8 17:01:50 UTC 2017

Brian,

While we're on the topic of websites, how do you feel about having it
generated by Sphinx?  A couple of people have already gone to the effort to
convert the raw HTML to RST (automatically in the case of release notes).

--Jason

On Tue, Feb 7, 2017 at 4:27 PM, Brian Paul <brian.e.paul at gmail.com> wrote:

> Just FYI: I'm working with the fd.o admins to move the mesa3d.org website
> from SourceForge to freedesktop.org.  You may see "Unable to verify
> server identity" warnings in your browser for a bit...
>
> Eventually, the pages on www.mesa3d.org should get automatically updated
> from git check-ins to the docs/ directory.

Woohoo!  That'll make updating the website for new releases much easier.