[Mesa-dev] Time to merge threaded GL dispatch? (aka glthread)

Edward O'Callaghan funfunctor at folklore1984.net
Fri Feb 10 13:15:31 UTC 2017

Wait what? You just side stepped everything I just said with regards to
prioritizing the volume of work that went into shader caching over gl
dispatch with essentially `gl dispatch is really great and our users
friend it super useful now`.

That's fine, I'm not ageist it, maybe you misinterpreted me? However
that is nothing to do with what I was saying, as to reiterate my point
was precise and finely scoped; We should get shader caching i's and t's
dotted and crossed and help Timothy get though the last 5% there.

Kind Regards,
Edward.