[Mesa-dev] [EGL android: accquire fence implementation] i965: Queue the buffer with a sync fence for Android OS

Marathe, Yogesh yogesh.marathe at intel.com
Tue Jul 11 16:09:46 UTC 2017

Hello Figa, Few caveats on that approach

May be here we need to look at complete sequence
eglCreateSyncKHR ->  _eglCreateSync -> dri2_create_sync,
as eglCreateSyncKHR  seems entry point and its doing attrib/type checks
before reaching  dri2_create_sync(). Also, dri2_create_sync is static,
can't be called directly, there needs to be an entry point / interface.