[Mesa-dev] KHR_no_error improvements

Grigori Goronzy greg at chown.ath.cx
Tue Jul 11 22:26:11 UTC 2017

Hi,

this series implements support for the EGL_KHR_context_create_no
error extension and the associated plumbing through the different
layers of Mesa - EGL, DRI, Gallium state tracker, Mesa frontend. It
took me a while to figure out how everything is connected together
and still it's somewhat confusing to me, so please bear with me if
I did something stupid. :)

With all the infrastructure in place, it's easy to add driconf
support for KHR_no_error, so that's done as well. Maybe games can be
whitelisted, similar to glthread, although that seems to be a slightly
controversial idea.

Grigori