[Mesa-dev] A few clover fixes for both CTS and eventual 1.2 support

Aaron Watry awatry at gmail.com
Sat Jul 22 04:19:46 UTC 2017

The first patch is one I've been sitting on for a few weeks while
I've tried to chase down other issues with clover/llvm/libclc. It
fixes at least one CTS test that I know of for CL 1.2.

The other 4 patches move the device version declaration to core/device
and then use that along with the -cl-std option to determine which
OpenCL language version to enable in clang.

I've done a full piglit run before/after, and there are no changes for me
on radeonsi/pitcairn if the device is left at CL 1.1.

When I bump my platform/device versions to 1.2, the clang instance has
been confirmed to enable 1.2 language features (like the static keyword
required in test/cl/program/execute/static.cl, which goes skip->pass).

Anyway, happy reviewing.