[Mesa-dev] egl/android: fence_fd being forced to -1

Marathe, Yogesh yogesh.marathe at intel.com
Thu Jun 15 13:27:06 UTC 2017

Hello,

I'm tyring to run flatland native app on android. It apparantly fails because of a fence issue.
while debuging further it is observed that droid_window_enqueue_buffer() is forcing
fence_fd =-1. Whats the expectation here if app wants to use fence sync?

If we want to have this native app working with the lib where exactly fence should be
created / populated, it should be with buffer producer, right?

BTW, We can't/ don't want to change the flatland app!

Regards,
Yogesh.