[Mesa-dev] [RFC mesa] travis: add couple missing proto+lib

Eric Engestrom eric.engestrom at imgtec.com
Thu Jun 22 18:13:04 UTC 2017

On Thursday, 2017-06-22 16:47:29 +0100, Emil Velikov wrote:
> On 22 June 2017 at 00:29, Eric Engestrom <eric at engestrom.ch> wrote:
> >> configure: error: Package requirements (x11 xext xdamage >= 1.1 xfixes
> >> x11-xcb xcb xcb-glx >= 1.8.1 xcb-dri2 >= 1.8) were not met:
> >> No package 'xdamage' found
> >> No package 'xfixes' found
> >
> Any ideas why I cannot see either of these on my runs?

I don't really know much about travis, but I'm guessing there might be
some caching involved? Is there any way to purge the caches?

> Having a quick look at the Trusty packages [1] [2]
> - x11proto-fixes-dev - 5.0
> - libxfixes3 - 5.0.1
> - x11proto-damage - 1.2.1
> - libxdamage1 -  1.1.4
>
> So if anything, we can pull them via apt-get?

libx{damage,fixes}-dev are the ones I needed.
Waiting for the build [1] to finish to make sure, but it looks like that
fixed it.

BTW, about a week ago the SWR builds started failing (and I see the same
failure on your travis [2] [3]); do you know if anyone's on it?

[1] https://travis-ci.org/1ace/mesa/builds/245894228
[2] https://travis-ci.org/evelikov/Mesa/jobs/244817060
[3] https://travis-ci.org/evelikov/Mesa/jobs/244817067