[Mesa-dev] Glamor related KHR_no_error patches

Timothy Arceri tarceri at itsqueeze.com
Wed Jun 28 06:13:38 UTC 2017

Once this and Samuels latest patchset lands there should only be
3 more major calls to go.

glTexParameteri()
glEnable/Disable()

TexParameteri is non trival to rework for no error I'm still
thinking about how best to do it. glEnable/Disable is just
really large, I think we will probably just pass a no_error
bool and inline it, but it's going to get even uglier than
it already is so I've left it for now.

There might be a couple of shader creation etc calls
remaining too but I'm not really worried about those.

I was going to hook up the egl flags in mesa [1] and make
the glamor change but that would require building and
running xserver from git. I've never done this before so
I decided it would be much quicker for an interested
person with experience to finish off this last step.

Please review.

Tim

[1] https://www.khronos.org/registry/EGL/extensions/KHR/EGL_KHR_create_context_no_error.txt