[Mesa-dev] Moving i965 driver to genxml commands and structures

Kenneth Graunke kenneth at whitecape.org
Fri Mar 3 18:27:51 UTC 2017

On Friday, March 3, 2017 10:16:57 AM PST Jason Ekstrand wrote:
> Also, you can find most of the gen4-5 XML here:
>
> https://cgit.freedesktop.org/~jekstrand/mesa/log/?h=wip/blorp-gen4
>
> That should save you some typing. :-)

I typed up Gen4-4.5 XML a few months ago, and Jason fixed a bunch of
things, but we never landed it as we weren't using it for anything yet.
I fixed a few more things beyond the above branch, and pushed what we
have to master.  Hopefully it saves you some effort.

Gen5 XML is still missing.  The Gen5 docs are in really bad shape,
so it's probably trickier.

Also, here's the code I started in case it's useful as a reference
(it definitely won't apply anymore):
https://cgit.freedesktop.org/~kwg/mesa/log/?h=brwxml

and also the code Lionel started a while back, for reference:
https://github.com/djdeath/mesa/commits/i965-genxml