[Mesa-dev] MESA and KOTOR

Federico Dossena dossenus91 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 12:09:03 UTC 2017

If I put printf("HELLO MESA\n"); into wglGetProcAddress it prints it, so
some code from Mesa is certainly being executed.

The reason why I suspect that I have a windows dll loaded is that when
it calls wglGetProcAddress("wglMakeContextCurrentARB") it seems to be
inside a small DLL, while mesa is like 18mbytes. It doesn't look like
mesa's dll at all to me... Is there any way I can tell for sure?