[Mesa-dev] Mesa 13.0.6 release candidate

Emil Velikov emil.l.velikov at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 02:51:15 UTC 2017

On 15 March 2017 at 20:23, Matt Turner <mattst88 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 15, 2017 at 11:44 AM, Emil Velikov <emil.l.velikov at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hello list,
>>
>> The candidate for the Mesa 13.0.6 is now available. Currently we have:
>>  - 104 queued
>>  - 1 nominated (outstanding)
>>  - and 3 rejected patch(es)
>
> I got an email from you confirming that you picked
>
> commit 7d1195c1e4d071fe796bf5f210c468ea1cc86225
> Author: Matt Turner <mattst88 at gmail.com>
> Date:   Thu Mar 2 04:43:21 2017 +0000
>
>     clover: Work around build failure with AltiVec.
>
> to 13.0 and 17.0, but I don't see that patch listed in this email, nor
> in the 13.0 branch.

Right - must have accidentally dropped it, while doing the final
rebase. Thank you - it's in 13.0 !

On the 17.0 front - it's there simply haven't pushed 17.0 to origin
yet, as we want to confirm [with Mark] that we don't have (m)any
regressions.
Although on second though - perhaps I should send the confirmation
alongside the pre-release (RC) announcement. Do you think that'll be
the better option ?

Sending the [odd] backport request/rejected nomination email earlier
is still reasonable, since it allows developers to provide extra
info/data.

Thanks again !
Emil