[Mesa-dev] Mesa 17.0.1 release candidate

Emil Velikov emil.l.velikov at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 02:55:52 UTC 2017

On 2 March 2017 at 03:44, Michel Dänzer <michel at daenzer.net> wrote:
> On 02/03/17 03:35 AM, Emil Velikov wrote:

> P.S. It would be better to put the mesa-announce list only in Bcc on
> this kind of e-mails, to prevent accidental followups there. Reply-to:
> mesa-dev seems useless for that.

So for 13.0.6-rc1 I've added mesa-announce to Bcc and noticed the
following strange behaviour:
 - I received a "Your message to mesa-announce awaits moderator
approval... Reason: Message has implicit destination" email due to the
Bcc
 - at the same time, the email seems to have reached the list -
perhaps someone approved it ?

Mailman experience is quite limited here, so if you have some ideas or
would like more info let me know.

Thanks
Emil