[Mesa-dev] Mesa 17.0.1 release candidate

Emil Velikov emil.l.velikov at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 03:20:06 UTC 2017

On 16 March 2017 at 02:57, Matt Turner <mattst88 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 15, 2017 at 7:55 PM, Emil Velikov <emil.l.velikov at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 2 March 2017 at 03:44, Michel Dänzer <michel at daenzer.net> wrote:
>>> On 02/03/17 03:35 AM, Emil Velikov wrote:
>>
>>> P.S. It would be better to put the mesa-announce list only in Bcc on
>>> this kind of e-mails, to prevent accidental followups there. Reply-to:
>>> mesa-dev seems useless for that.
>>>
>> So for 13.0.6-rc1 I've added mesa-announce to Bcc and noticed the
>> following strange behaviour:
>>  - I received a "Your message to mesa-announce awaits moderator
>> approval... Reason: Message has implicit destination" email due to the
>> Bcc
>>  - at the same time, the email seems to have reached the list -
>> perhaps someone approved it ?
>
> Yes, I approved it.

Thanks, that clears some of the confusion.

> I think Michel said he made the list moderated. I think it's okay to
> put mesa-announce in to: and the moderators (Michel and I, and maybe
> more?) can disallow replies that go to mesa-announce.
Ack, will do. Just need to remember to drop mesa-announce, as I hit 'reply all'.
I'm subscribed to the list, so my answer will hit the list even if the
question hasn't.

I'm fine either way - Bcc, To, Reply-to:mesa-dev, other. Just let me
know which one you guys feel more comfortable with.

-Emil