[Mesa-dev] [RFC] radv initial tessellation support

Dave Airlie airlied at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 08:00:50 UTC 2017

This contains the initial tessellation shader support for radv.

It currently passes all the tess tests in CTS when run
under piglit, but when run in CTS itself I seem to get some
misc fails when multiple tests are run in one process. I'll
be chasing that down asap.

But I thought it would be good to get the code out there and
on the list, the main fun is in Patch 21 (and probably lots
of the bugs).

This is also in my radv-wip-tess-submit branch on github.

Dave.