[Mesa-dev] [RFC] radv initial tessellation support

Mike Lothian mike at fireburn.co.uk
Thu Mar 30 23:06:24 UTC 2017

I tried running the tessellation demo from Sacha Williams on my Tonga and I
got the following error:

vulkantessellation:
/var/tmp/portage/sys-devel/llvm-9999/work/llvm-9999/include/llvm/Support/Casting.h:95:
static bool llvm::isa_impl_cl<llvm::Constant, const llvm::Value
*>::doit(const From *) [To = llvm::Constant, From = const llvm::Value *]:
Assertion
`Val && "isa<> used on a null pointer"' failed.
Aborted (core dumped)