[Mesa-dev] [RFC] - Rewrite mesa website in Sphinx

Jean Hertel jean.hertel at hotmail.com
Wed May 24 10:49:03 UTC 2017

From: Emil Velikov <emil.l.velikov at gmail.com>
Sended: 24 May 2017 04:53
>I was looking at it yesterday, and should have most of it done some time today.
>
>The TOC "...release notes" solution (as illustrated by the 17.0.4
>ones) seem fine, so until we come with a better idea I'll just go with
>it.
>
>-Emil

OK, I will update the remaining release notes with the proposed solution used in the 17.0.4;

One more question: Currently we have many new changes to the documentation in mesa master (like the new releases).
Should I rebase and port those to Sphinx too?
I'm asking because, if I rebase, the comments made on github will be lost.

Best Regards,
Jean Hertel