[Mesa-dev] Proposal to branch off old drivers

Timothy Arceri tarceri at itsqueeze.com
Wed May 31 01:10:29 UTC 2017

On 31/05/17 10:38, Ian Romanick wrote:
> How many times do people have to say NO to this proposal until it goes away?

Maybe you could tell me? Nobody has explicitly said no. There have been
concerns that the reasons for splitting them of are not compelling
enough, but nobody has said no, if fact the response is mostly positive.

On the other-hand I've already said I withdraw my proposal. Mostly
positive != a straight up yes. I can't be bothered continuing to push
the idea, it seemed people were much more receptive in the original
discussion. If we would rather carry around these old drivers and
continue to degrade them over time then so be it.