[Mesa-dev] [AppVeyor] mesa master #6163 failed

Roland Scheidegger sroland at vmware.com
Wed Nov 15 02:27:18 UTC 2017

Does someone know what's going on with that?

Build started
git clone -q --depth=100 --branch=master
git://anongit.freedesktop.org/mesa/mesa C:\projects\mesa
remote: fatal: unable to read 7a5d62c8e87c50bacaf697e05230ba49a71a0129

remote: aborting due to possible repository corruption on the remote side.
fatal: early EOF
fatal: index-pack failed
Command exited with code 128

I mean there were failures like this before. But now since a couple of
days, this seems to happen at least daily, which is quite annoying.

Roland