[Mesa-dev] Refactored st/omx/tizonia commits

Gurkirpal Singh gurkirpal204 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 04:02:09 UTC 2017

These are the refactored commits related to the GSoC project involving
adding a st/omx state tracker using tizonia.
There are still some parts of code that i didn't refactor yet as
explained below:
1) I wasn't sure if it's okay to use #if-#else declaratives for function
declarations. For eg: One function accepts omx_base_PortType and the other
one vid_dec_PrivateType
2) Because of the argument type differences there is excessive amounts of
#if-#else pairs will be needed
So I decided to wait for review before making those changes.