[Mesa-dev] 10-bit Mesa/Gallium support

Nicolai Hähnle nhaehnle at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 09:07:43 UTC 2017

On 27.11.2017 23:05, Alex Deucher wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 27, 2017 at 5:01 PM, Adam Jackson <ajax at redhat.com> wrote:
>> On Thu, 2017-11-23 at 18:35 +0100, Marek Olšák wrote:
>>> Hi everybody,
>>>
>>> Mario, feel free to push your patches if you haven't yet. (except the
>>> workaround)
>>>
>>> For AMD, I applied Mario's patches (except Wayland - that didn't
>>> apply) and added initial Gallium support:
>>> https://cgit.freedesktop.org/~mareko/mesa/log/?h=10bit
>>>
>>> What's the status of Glamor?
>>
>> Probably not working at all:
>>
>> https://cgit.freedesktop.org/xorg/xserver/tree/glamor/glamor_transfer.c#n26
>
> I think we have a branch internally somewhere with support added to
> glamor.  I though Nicolai had sent it out a while ago, but maybe I'm
> mixing it up with something else.

The patches in question are attached. I thought I had a cleaned up
version somewhere, but it doesn't really matter much either way since it
needs to be cleaned up again for Mario's work anyway (not using
MESA_drm_image, I suppose -- I haven't looked at this in quite some
time). But with these patches it used to work at one point :)

Cheers,
Nicolai