[Mesa-dev] Refactored st/omx/tizonia commits

Dylan Baker dylan at pnwbakers.com
Thu Nov 30 00:23:26 UTC 2017

Quoting Eric Engestrom (2017-11-29 07:19:02)
> On Wednesday, 2017-11-29 09:32:09 +0530, Gurkirpal Singh wrote:
> > These are the refactored commits related to the GSoC project involving
> > adding a st/omx state tracker using tizonia.
> > There are still some parts of code that i didn't refactor yet as
> > explained below:
> > 1) I wasn't sure if it's okay to use #if-#else declaratives for function
> > declarations. For eg: One function accepts omx_base_PortType and the other
> > one vid_dec_PrivateType
> > 2) Because of the argument type differences there is excessive amounts of
> > #if-#else pairs will be needed
> > So I decided to wait for review before making those changes.
>
> I notice you left the meson build system out; could you give it a stab?
> Feel free to ask me or Dylan for help if you get stuck :)

Do note that the meson omx code hasn't landed yet (hopefully that will happen
in the next day or two though).

One thing I'm not sure about there is how to handle the command line option to
enable the build. Currently it's `gallium-omx`, and accepts, 'true', 'false',
and 'auto'. It might make sense to make it more like the glx option, and accept
'auto', 'bellagio', 'disabled', and when this lands 'tizonia'.

Dylan