[Mesa-dev] [OS]Mesa MinGW AppVeyor Repository

Emil Velikov emil.l.velikov at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 14:04:32 UTC 2017

Hi Trevor,

On 2 October 2017 at 13:48, Trevor Sandy <trevor.sandy at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi George,
>
> You might be interested to know I have set up a CI env on AppVeyor for MinGW
> builds.
>
> Here is the GitHub repo: https://github.com/trevorsandy/osmesa_mingw_av.
> Follow the badge in the README to the AppVeyor instance.
>
> You can demo your patches quite easily - see the README.md on how to extract
> source that can be used by my build script. Or change set the version to
> download and build its source bundle. Perhaps later on I'll add the ability
> to get build content (tag, branch, commit etc...) directly from Mesa's git
> repo.

The upstream Mesa repository has AppVeyor integration, admittedly it
builds only with MSVC.

If you want for things to work, I strongly recommend upstreaming your patches.
Otherwise it will be in a perpetual state of brokenness and you'll
have to dedicate even more resources as time goes by.

Thanks
Emil