[Mesa-dev] Testing out Kristian's fast mtx patch

Marathe, Yogesh yogesh.marathe at intel.com
Tue Oct 10 09:43:01 UTC 2017

3DMark I doubt, there is a 'driver overhead' sub-test under GFXBench which may show the
difference here. Overall, I never saw these benchmarks spending higher CPU % in libpthread
(mutexes), so I'm skeptical, it will affect anything in fps / total scores by large.

Thank you for pointing this out anyways, I should still try this.

-Yogesh.