[Mesa-dev] Vulkan extensions

Bas Nieuwenhuizen bas at basnieuwenhuizen.nl
Thu Sep 14 22:11:41 UTC 2017

So AFAIK we always put the extensions there that we need to implement
to be able to claim that version, or that is my understanding for GL
at least.

For vulkan, because 1.0 is the initial version, there are no
extensions to implement to get to that version, so having an
extensions list would be nonsensical.

All the extensions you will find using the listed commands are the
ones that are shown in the subsequent list for non version-specific
extensions, or are not listed at all because of being KHX/EXT or
vendor extensions.

- Bas