[Mesa-dev] Vulkan extensions

Romain Failliot romain.failliot at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 23:31:47 UTC 2017

> Also you can implement 0% of the feature list and still be vulkan 1.0
> compliant ;)

Oh... is that so?
Thanks for all your answers, I apparently didn't understand what "being
Vulkan 1.0" meant ;)

So if I understand well, every time there's a new 1.0.yy version of Vulkan,
it means that there's a new set of "extensions" (I don't know the
appropriate erm) added to the previous version 1.0.xx, but it's not
mandatory to implement them to be compatible with the 1.0 API.
If the Vulkan API changes one day, it will be Vulkan 2.0?