[Mesa-dev] MESA and KOTOR

Federico Dossena dossenus91 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 08:31:54 UTC 2017

Yes his work was on radeonsi, but the patch that he says fixes the crash
with framebuffer effects and soft shadows was in the state tracker.
Link: https://patchwork.freedesktop.org/patch/68298/

The patch never made it to master, and the files touched seem to have
changed a lot since he made this patch, so it does not apply. I tried to
make some changes myself but I don't really know what I'm doing here to
be honest.

Do you know what I could do to get the same behaviour?

Thanks