[Mesa-dev] Mesa 17.2.2 release candidate

Juan A. Suarez Romero jasuarez at igalia.com
Sat Sep 30 19:53:46 UTC 2017

On Fri, 2017-09-29 at 21:44 +0200, Nicolai Hähnle wrote:
> [...]
> >
> > Boris Brezillon (1):
> >        broadcom/vc4: Fix infinite retry in vc4_bo_alloc()
> >
> > Dave Airlie (3):
> >        st/glsl->tgsi: fix u64 to bool comparisons.
> >        ac/surface: handle S8 on gfx9
> >          squashed with:
> >            ac/surface: handle error when choosing preferred swizzle mode
> >        radv/nir: call opt_remove_phis after trivial continues.
> >
> > David Airlie (1):
> >        radv: add gfx9 scissor workaround
> >
> > Emil Velikov (1):
> >        automake: enable libunwind in `make distcheck'
> >
> > Eric Anholt (4):
> >        broadcom/vc4: Keep pipe_sampler_view->texture matching the original texture.
> >        broadcom/vc4: Fix use-after-free when deleting a program.
> >        broadcom/vc4: Fix use-after-free trying to mix a quad and tile clear.
> >        broadcom/vc4: Fix use-after-free for flushing when writing to a texture.
> >
> > Gert Wollny (2):
> >        travis: Add libunwind-dev to gallium/make builds
> >        travis: force llvm-3.3 for "make Gallium ST Other"
> >
> > Grazvydas Ignotas (1):
> >        configure: check if -latomic is needed for __atomic_*
> >
> > Ian Romanick (1):
> >        nv20: Fix GL_CLAMP
> >
> > Jason Ekstrand (6):
> >        vulkan/wsi/wayland: Return better error messages
> >        vulkan/wsi/wayland: Copy wl_proxy objects from oldSwapchain if available
> >        vulkan/wsi/wayland: Stop caching Wayland displays
> >        vulkan/wsi/wayland: Refactor wsi_wl_display code
> >        vulkan/wsi/wayland: Stop printing out the DRM device
> >        i965/blorp: Set r8stencil_needs_update when writing stencil
> >
> > Juan A. Suarez Romero (3):
> >        cherry-ignore: add "radv: copy the number of viewports/scissors at pipeline bind time"
> >        cherry-ignore: add "radv: Check for GFX9 for 1D arrays in image_size intrinsic."
> >        cherry-ignore: add "radeonsi/gfx9: proper workaround for LS/HS VGPR initialization bug"
> >
> > Józef Kucia (1):
> >        anv: Fix descriptors copying
> >
> > Kenneth Graunke (2):
> >        i965/vec4: Fix swizzles on atomic sources.
> >        i965/vec4: Actually handle atomic op intrinsics.
> >
> > Leo Liu (1):
> >        st/va/postproc: use video original size for postprocessing
> >
> > Lucas Stach (1):
> >        etnaviv: fix 16bpp clears
> >
> > Matt Turner (2):
> >        util/u_atomic: Add implementation of __sync_val_compare_and_swap_8
> >        util: Link libmesautil into u_atomic_test
> >
> > Nicolai Hähnle (7):
> >        amd/addrlib: fix missing va_end() after va_copy()
> >        radeonsi: set MIP_POINT_PRECLAMP to 0
> >        radeonsi: fix array textures layer coordinate
> >        glsl/linker: fix output variable overlap check
> >          squashed with:
> >            glsl/linker: properly fix output variable overlap check
> >        amd/common: add workaround for cube map array layer clamping
> >          squashed with:
> >            amd/common: add chip_class to ac_llvm_context
> >        amd/common: round cube array slice in ac_prepare_cube_coords
> >        radeonsi: workaround for gather4 on integer cube maps
>
> We found a regression with the last patch. See

Do patch https://patchwork.freedesktop.org/patch/179730/ fix the
problem, or do I need both two in the series?

This series has a R-b, so if you can push it to upstream on Monday
morning (UTC timezone) or before, I can cherry-pick the fix and include
in the stable release.

Thanks for the warning!

	J.A.