[Mesa-dev] radv: Support for control flow attributes (SPIR-V: Unroll, DontUnroll and maybe Flatten, DontFlatten)

Panagiotis Christopoulos Charitos godlike at ancient-ritual.com
Mon Apr 30 10:36:58 UTC 2018

Hi,

I have multiple shaders that are part of my opensource engine and I see
VGPR usage improvements (on AMDVLK).

I can gather a few and attach them here. They can be in glsl or SPIRV
forms. Will that work or did I misunderstood the question?

Panagiotis Christopoulos Charitos
www.ancient-ritual.com <http://ancient-ritual.com>
www.anki3d.org

On Mon, Apr 30, 2018 at 12:20 PM, Bas Nieuwenhuizen <bas at basnieuwenhuizen.nl