[Mesa-dev] v2 Tidy up dri config options

Timothy Arceri tarceri at itsqueeze.com
Mon Aug 20 06:25:12 UTC 2018

v2:
- moved TCL dri config options to old radeon drivers instead
  of replacing with env var.
- some reviewed patches from previous series pushed

This series removes some unused options, replaces some legacy
debug options with env vars instead and moves a bunch of old
radeon dri driver options directly into the drivers.

I haven't bothered copying all the radeon dri translations
as I didn't want to waste my time as it seems unlikely anyone
will even use those config options these days (I was tempted to
just remove them altogether).

The motivation behind the series is to prep dri conf to be more
modular and eventually use it with the radv driver.