[Mesa-dev] Introduction to Community and Queries Regarding Task : Unit and performance tests for VA-API

Iti Shree itishree1999 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 08:38:55 UTC 2018

Good morning,

I am Iti Shree currently pursuing B.Tech degree in Information and
Technology. I was browsing through some project and saw Xorg project ideas.
Many of them are indeed interesting, though they have precise hardware
requirement (I have AMD processor).

I was reading ideas and I think it's good to start with " Unit and
performance tests for VA-API", however, the task doesn't mention potential
mentors, therefore, I thought I should send a mail.

I'd like to know more about this project and to know who to contact exactly
for further queries regarding the same.

I've already joined irc channels for the respective task as mentioned in
the blog. Thank you for your time.

With regards,
Iti