[Mesa-dev] last call for autotools

Marek Olšák maraeo at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 19:28:10 UTC 2018

Another issue with meson is this:

I have to set PKG_CONFIG_PATH when I type meson for 32-bit builds. If I do
meson configure --clearcache and then type "ninja", it will reconfigure,
but will use 64-bit libraries instead because PKG_CONFIG_PATH is not set
when ninja is run, which will fail to link.

Luckily, at least CC="gcc -m32" and CXX="g++ -m32" weren't wiped out by
--clearcache.

Additionally, it would be nice if the default build type was release
instead of plain.

Thanks,
Marek