[Mesa-dev] i965: "brw->has_llc" condition in intel_readpixels_tiled_memcpy() fast path

Raimundo Sagarzazu rsagarzazu at ulmapackaging.com
Fri Feb 23 14:23:00 UTC 2018

Hello,

Trying to use opengl hardware acceleration on the Weston RDP backend I found that the “has_llc” limitation on the “intel_readpixels_tiled_memcpy” fast path was avoiding a fast intelPixelRead behavior. I’m using an Intel Bay Trail GEN7, so a byt device family with 0x0F31 id (no llc, I gues). What I want to say is that this limitation seems not be necessary in this case, as if I bypass it I get this fast path running succesfully and the intelReadPixels() function works very well and fast.

Raimun.