[Mesa-dev] [Mesa-users] GraphicsFuzz metamorphic testing of shader compilers

Hugues Evrard hugues.evrard at graphicsfuzz.com
Wed Feb 28 12:21:22 UTC 2018

Hi Brian, all,

Thanks for the follow-up, and congrats to the team for the prompt bug fix!
We've just tweeted about it:
https://twitter.com/GraphicsFuzz/status/968815766681333760

We'll be pleased to report further Mesa issues as we find them, yet as a
three-people team we unfortunately do not have the human resources to do
proper testing of Mesa on various platforms right now.

Meanwhile, our public demo gives a nice excerpt of our test suite, and is
easily ran via a web browser, so don't hesitate to try it on your devices:
http://www.graphicsfuzz.com/#demo

Please let us know if it triggers other issues in Mesa!

Many thanks,
Hugues