[Mesa-dev] Nouveau depth 30 stuff again..

Mario Kleiner mario.kleiner.de at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 14:57:15 UTC 2018

Ping? I think this series should be ready for merging, had all review
comments addressed and was obsessively tested by myself on intel, amd,
nouveau and dri3/present with prime renderoffload for intel+nouveau,
amd+nouveau and nouveau+amd, on both native x11 and wayland+weston. It
makes many things better, but nothing worse, as far as my testing
goes.

It would be great to get this merged for Mesa 18.2. Can i bribe
somebody into this, in exchange for a beer on xdc2018, assuming i
manage to make it there?

Cheers,
-mario