[Mesa-dev] [RFC] add a config file for dri loader to choose a different dri driver

Yu, Qiang Qiang.Yu at amd.com
Tue Jul 31 08:03:24 UTC 2018

Seems the mesa driconf infrastructure is just what I need:
https://dri.freedesktop.org/wiki/ConfigurationInfrastructure/

So I can reference the loader_get_dri_config_device_id implementation
for adding loader driver override functionality in /etc/drirc:
<driconf>
  <device driver="loader">
    <option name="amdgpu" value="amdgpu" />
  </device>