[Mesa-dev] GitLab migration of Piglit

Jason Ekstrand jason at jlekstrand.net
Mon Jun 4 15:48:53 UTC 2018

All,

Sorry for the mess of GitLab e-mails but there are a lot of questions to
ask as this process moves forward.  Today, we're discussing piglit.  I've
included both the mesa and piglit list in the hopes that people will
actually see this e-mail.

Honestly, I expect the migration of piglit to have much less impact on most
people's daily lives than moving the mesa repo.

The biggest question I have is whether we actually want to continue to have
a separate "piglit" group.  With GitLab, we can already give someone
developer access to piglit without giving them developer access to mesa.
Mostly, this is a question of whether we consider piglit to be it's own
project on freedesktop or a sub-project of mesa.  I don't know the answer
to that question.

Thoughts?

--Jason Ekstrand