[Mesa-dev] GitLab migration of Piglit

Dylan Baker dylan at pnwbakers.com
Mon Jun 4 21:40:56 UTC 2018

As we discussed offline, I think it should be part of the mesa project. As I
understand your explanation: if piglit becomes a mesa group project then anyone
in the mesa group would automatically get piglit write access, but we can still
give specific people write access to the piglit repo (without mesa, libdrm, etc
access). That seems like the right solution to me.

Dylan

Quoting Jason Ekstrand (2018-06-04 08:48:53)