[Mesa-dev] Getting started on DriConf replacement - EVoC 2018

Nicolai Hähnle nicolai.haehnle at amd.com
Wed Jun 6 06:56:31 UTC 2018

Hi Veluri,

glad to see you're interested.

There have been several attempts at a DriConf replacement over the
years. I believe the most advanced one currently is by Jean Hertel at
https://github.com/jlHertel/adriconf -- so your best bet is probably to
check that out, see what if anything is still missing there, and then
coordinate with Jean.

The first step towards demonstrating your seriousness would be to make a
small but relevant contribution to that project.

Cheers,
Nicolai