[Mesa-dev] Implementation of VK extensions for i965

Jason Ekstrand jason at jlekstrand.net
Sun Jun 24 01:49:57 UTC 2018

Yes, we already have support for VK_EXT_shader_viewport_index_layer.  For
VK_EXT_vertex_attribute_divisor, it should be trivial and I'm happy to do
so but there are currently no tests for it and, up until this email, we
haven't had any call for that.  We'll try to bump it up the priority list.

--Jason