[Mesa-dev] Radeonsi OpenGL 4.4 compat profile support

Timothy Arceri tarceri at itsqueeze.com
Thu Jun 28 06:46:38 UTC 2018

Sorry to keep spamming the list with this stuff, but Dave helped
out with ARB_vertex_attrib_64bit support and the spec bug I
submitted for indirect compute dispatch was resolved so it
seemed like a good idea to send it all out again together with
these updates.

Pretty much everything has corresponding piglit tests, but I've
also been testing with a few games and I'm now seeing games such
Doom and Wolfenstein working on wine where previously the version
overrides were not enough to get them to work.

There has also been a report that proper compat support fixes
some issues with Dying Light.

Please review.