[Mesa-dev] WineConf 2018

Henri Verbeet hverbeet at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 15:57:48 UTC 2018

I hope this won't be considered spam, in which case I'd like to
apologise in advance.

The annual Wine conference will this year take place from Friday June
29 until Sunday July 1, in The Hague, The Netherlands. In the interest
of outreach to other projects, and since I believe Wine would be
considered a significant user of Mesa, perhaps there are some Mesa
developers that would like to meetup with some Wine developers, or
perhaps there are Mesa developers that simply happen to be in the area
around that time and would like to drop by. For more information,
please see https://wiki.winehq.org/WineConf2018.

Henri