[Mesa-dev] [PATCH mesa 2/5] REVIEWERS: drop unused N: entry comment
eric.engestrom at intel.com
Thu May 31 14:01:30 UTC 2018
It is currently unused in Mesa, and the new script (see next patch) will
not support it.
Signed-off-by: Eric Engestrom <eric.engestrom at intel.com>
REVIEWERS | 8 --------
1 file changed, 8 deletions(-)
diff --git a/REVIEWERS b/REVIEWERS
index beece0a7ae8c315b6ddb..44176d7cb0a95d101756 100644
@@ -36,14 +36,6 @@ Descriptions of section entries:
F: drivers/net/* all files in drivers/net, but not below
F: */net/* all files in "any top level directory"/net
One pattern per line. Multiple F: lines acceptable.
- N: Files and directories with regex patterns.
- N: [^a-z]tegra all files whose path contains the word tegra
- One pattern per line. Multiple N: lines acceptable.
- scripts/get_maintainer.pl has different behavior for files that
- match F: pattern and matches of N: patterns. By default,
- get_maintainer will not look at git log history when an F: pattern
- match occurs. When an N: match occurs, git log history is used
- to also notify the people that have git commit signatures.
Maintainers List (try to look for most precise areas first)
More information about the mesa-dev