[Mesa-dev] Lets talk about autotools

Eric Engestrom eric.engestrom at intel.com
Tue Sep 18 13:04:22 UTC 2018

On Monday, 2018-09-17 17:25:36 -0400, Marek Olšák wrote:
> Where do I find default values for meson configure options?

If you mean the project's options, they're in meson_options.txt;
currently not printed in the output of `meson configure` though.

If you mean Meson's own options (like `buildtype`), I don't think that
information exists anywhere outside of Meson's source code (and it's
affected by meson.build too).

It might be worth opening an issue upstream to ask for and track the
progress of this feature if you want it :)