[Mesa-dev] Mesa 18.1.9 release candidate

Dylan Baker dylan at pnwbakers.com
Thu Sep 20 21:09:08 UTC 2018

Hi list,

Mesa 18.1.9 is due out tomorrow (2018/09/21) at about 3PM PDT. I've waited a
little bit longer than normal to pull patches into this release (and send out
the announcement) as 18.1.9 is the last planned release of the 18.1.x series.
You can see the patches here:
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/mesa/mesa/tree/staging/18.1
Because of this I'll be making the release at the end of the day tomorrow
instead of the beginning, in case there are any changes needed.

Things are generally looking nice and stable, so I'm not worried about any
additional changes.

Dylan